Monday, September 10, 2007

Week 9 - Thing 23

Week 9 - Thing 23 - Hooray - Finished.
Doing the 23 Things has taken me from laughter to wanting to kill the computer when the programs would not load and it would keep kicking me out. I also want to thank all the people who assisted me in figuring out what I was doing wrong and just holding my hand as I did the activities. I have learned a tremendous amount about the different sites available and now I can actually talk to my kids and others about YouTube, aviators and blogs. But another thought that I had while doing the activities was their viability in the future - technology changes so rapidly.

Now to Favorites: Creating my own Blog; Making an avatar (just like paper dolls); and playing with YouTube, Pandora and Sandbox.
While Technorati, RSS and others were interesting and informative, I wonder if I am ever really going to use them in the future. Also not being able to open sites or waiting forever for them to load was a hindrance since my scheduled time was short.

Yes, if another discovery program was offered I would love to sign up for it. I feel that I have learned a great deal by doing these activities and this will be reflected in how I assist customers.

2 comments:

ScrappinErin said...

Woohooo....Congratulations! You finally completed 23 things and got lunch to boot :O)

Wasn't it a lot of fun?

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Toner, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://toner-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.