Saturday, September 1, 2007

Week 8 Online applications & Tools

Week 8 - Thing 18 - Like many others I created an account in Zoho Writer, I really like the easy way in which I could use it and the spread sheet capability. Not having to memorize a new set of tool bar buttons is a big plus as is the easy spread sheet. Now I can keep track of household finances everywhere and try to figure out where the money goes.

Week 8 - Thing 19 - Loved Pandora - the music is great and I like their referrals to other artists but what I really like is just listening to the music. Another great site is zillions (real estate), one can find homes for sale in any area, list features (like three bedrooms, etc.) and find out what homes sold for in the area. This site could be a real plus to new home buyers, people relocating in an area and home sellers (we can refer this site to many customers).

No comments: